Summer Program at a Glance
The Workforce Readiness and Academic Preparation program (WRAP) is a new
and innovative four-week program held in-person at the campus of California
State University Los Angeles (CSULA) in partnership with their College of
Wayfinder will house participants who are ages 16-22 years old in the South
Village Residential Dormitory tower at CSULA.
The Wayfinder WRAP program will be using a 4-week structure to guide
participants through completing the practical steps required to find and apply
for jobs that match their skillsets and interests, and be able to practice
independence skills on a college campus.
Wayfinder’s WRAP program will have an entire floor of housing dedicated to our
program, complete with our own restroom/shower facilities and classrooms.
Participants will be assigned appropriate roommates according to chronological
age, gender, and developmental/intellectual maturity.
Requirements for Participation:
– Participants must have approval to attend through their Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) counselor
– Participants must fill out an online application packet
– Participants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend Programming (Booster not required but highly encouraged)
– Participant must be tested for Covid-19 with a Covid-19 PCR test three days before arrival to Program
– Participant must have a current Tuberculosis Screening Test