Workplace Giving

Does your corporation have an employee giving fund or committee that accepts requests for support? If so, we would appreciate learning about it and working with you to apply! Please contact us to find out how your employer and colleagues can change lives.

Combined Federal Campaign
Federal employees can donate to Wayfinder through the Combined Federal Campaign. To designate your contribution to Wayfinder, please use our CFC ID #57598. Click here for more information about the Combined Federal Campaign.