Skip to content
Donations of in-kind gifts benefit our students, residents and families. Below is a list of items of that our programs always need. Please note that we are unable to pick up donations.
Download our wish list! (Or see below for items needed for our COVID-19 response).
- Children’s Programs
- Adult Programs
- Additional Items
For compliance purposes, all items on this list must be donated new and in their original packaging.
ITEMS ESPECIALLY NEEDED DURING COVID-19:
- Cleaning/hygiene supplies: Hand sanitizer – 60% alcohol or more, Clorox wipes or Costco’s Kirkland brand disinfecting wipes, Lysol cleaner, N-95 masks (unopened, unused).
- Board games for families to play together, especially during the current public health crisis.
- Gift cards to grocery stores, Target, and Walmart for our families in need.
- Arts and crafts items: washable paint, construction paper, paint brushes, sketch pads, coloring books, crayons, markers, etc.
- Games and toys for infants, toddlers, middle school and young teens.
- School supplies: pencils, pens, backpacks, notepads, etc.
- Baby wipes & diapers in all sizes, especially larger sizes and pull-ups. Adult diapers for our Group Homes residents.
- Baby formula, especially Enfamil (Gentlease), Enfagrow (Gentlease Toddler Transitions), and Pediasure brands.
ITEMS NEEDED YEAR-ROUND:
- Travel or duffel bags. A comfort bag is provided to each child in our residential and group homes when they first arrive. These are especially important for our foster youth, who typically arrive carrying their personal items in trash bags.
- Stuffed animals.
- Blankets for infants, toddlers, middle school and young teens.
- Clothes for infants, toddlers, middle school and young teens.
- Sports equipment: basketballs, footballs, volleyballs, etc.