Donations of in-kind gifts benefit our students, residents and families. Below is a list of items of that our programs always need.
- Children’s Programs
- Adult Programs
- Additional Items
For compliance purposes, all items on this list must be donated new and in their original packaging.
- Travel or duffel bags. A comfort bag is provided to each child in our residential and group homes when they first arrive. These are especially important for our foster youth, who typically arrive carrying their personal items in trash bags.
- Stuffed animals
- Blankets for infants, toddlers, middle school and young teens)
- Clothes for infants, toddlers, middle school and young teens)
- School supplies: pencils, pens, backpacks, notepads, etc.
- Arts and crafts items: washable paint, construction paper, paint brushes, sketch pads, coloring books, crayons, markers, etc.
- Games and toys for infants, toddlers, middle school and young teens)
- Sports equipment: basketballs, footballs, volleyballs, etc.