1. In your will or living trust, name Wayfinder the beneficiary of an amount or percentage of your estate. If you are ready to include a gift to Wayfinder in your estate, you can add this suggested language* to your will or trust:
I give, devise, and bequeath to Wayfinder Family Services, a nonprofit organization located in Los Angeles, California, or its successor in interest, [___% of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate OR $___ ] as an unrestricted gift to be used for the general purposes of Wayfinder Family Services. Wayfinder Family Services Tax ID: 95-1977659
2. Designate Wayfinder as a partial or full beneficiary of your retirement plan. These assets transfer to Wayfinder tax-free, but your loved ones will pay taxes on distributions from your retirement plan.
3. Make Wayfinder a partial or full beneficiary of a life insurance policy, appreciated securities or real estate.
4. Name Wayfinder as a full or partial beneficiary of your donor advised fund.
5. Make Wayfinder the “pay on death” beneficiary of a certificate of deposit, bank account or brokerage account.
*This is not professional legal or tax advice. Please discuss your situation with your legal and tax advisors.