Our staff are at the core of Wayfinder’s culture. We ensure that employees and their families are cared for by offering opportunities competitive benefits including:
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match up to 4%
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Education assistance program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Financial hardship program
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long-term care
- Long-term disability
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Pet insurance
- Referral incentive program
Wayfinder Family Services does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, disability (physical or mental, including HIV/AIDS diagnosis), pregnancy, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), ancestry or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or the provision of any benefits. We provide reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified disabled employee or applicant.
Wayfinder supports a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.